Have a question?
Sales & Support
- Can I use HTML from MS Word?
- What is an Autoresponder?
- How to Setup an Autoresponder
- When I send a preview newsletter, the unsubscribe and custom fields don't show up. What's going on?
- Can I create my own email campaigns or do I need to use an email template?
- Why are my images not showing when I create a new template from a file on my computer?
- How do I create my emails to look like my site?
- Why does Mail Marketer resize my images when I upload them?
- How do I add an anchor to my emails?
- I just imported my HTML and do not see any images. Why?
- The WYSIWYG Editor sometimes breaks my tables/columns/divs. Why?
- How do I create a 'Send to Friends' link in my email campaigns?
- Can I add custom fields to my Email subject lines?
- Create a subscription form for your website
- Create your email campaign using templates
- How to insert a Unsubscribe link?
- Why attachment option is disabled?
- How do I add video to a mailer?
- My subscription form isn't working. What can I do to fix it?
- What are the different types of Website Forms and how do I use them.
- How do I change the look and feel of my website forms?
- I already have an email template. Can I use this in Mail Marketer?
- How to copy email campaign between two MM accounts
- How to use trigger
- The Do’s and Don’ts of Email HTML
- How to personalize emails with First Name, e.g. 'Dear Mr. NAME' or 'Dear Mrs. NAME'?
- Message only has text/html MIME parts
Why are my images not showing when I create a new template from a file on my computer?
When you create the email template from a local file it simply grabs the HTML from the file that you are uploading. The images still need to be uploaded to the server.
In the email editor, just right click on the image (or image place holders that you can see) and then select insert/edit image option to upload.
This will then open up the image selection window where you can then upload the image to your server.
Another way you could do this would be to upload the files somewhere else on your server and alter the image source url to point to the full location of the image (http://www.domain.com/image.jpg).