Have a question?
Sales & Support
- Can I use HTML from MS Word?
- What is an Autoresponder?
- How to Setup an Autoresponder
- When I send a preview newsletter, the unsubscribe and custom fields don't show up. What's going on?
- Can I create my own email campaigns or do I need to use an email template?
- Why are my images not showing when I create a new template from a file on my computer?
- How do I create my emails to look like my site?
- Why does Mail Marketer resize my images when I upload them?
- How do I add an anchor to my emails?
- I just imported my HTML and do not see any images. Why?
- The WYSIWYG Editor sometimes breaks my tables/columns/divs. Why?
- How do I create a 'Send to Friends' link in my email campaigns?
- Can I add custom fields to my Email subject lines?
- Create a subscription form for your website
- Create your email campaign using templates
- How to insert a Unsubscribe link?
- Why attachment option is disabled?
- How do I add video to a mailer?
- My subscription form isn't working. What can I do to fix it?
- What are the different types of Website Forms and how do I use them.
- How do I change the look and feel of my website forms?
- I already have an email template. Can I use this in Mail Marketer?
- How to copy email campaign between two MM accounts
- How to use trigger
- The Do’s and Don’ts of Email HTML
- How to personalize emails with First Name, e.g. 'Dear Mr. NAME' or 'Dear Mrs. NAME'?
- Message only has text/html MIME parts
Create a subscription form for your website
If you want to offer visitors to your web site a way to sigup to your contact list, you can create a subscription form in the system to add to your site. You will need to have a little experience with HTML to add the form to your web site.
To get started, click the "Website Forms" link shown in the top right-hand corner of the system. This will take you to the "Manage Website Forms" page. Website forms are special forms that you can create. You can create website forms to accept contacts, for someone to unsubscribe, modify their subscription details or send an email campaign to their friends.
Click the "Create Form" button to create a form. Type in a form name and make sure you choose the "Subscription" option from the "Form Type" dropdown. If you aren't sure what any of the fields are, just move your mouse over the help icon next to that field:
Creating a form to accept contacts from your web site is easy.
Click the "Next >>" button. Depending on which form options you chose, you may or may not be required to enter more details. Again, if you are unsure of anything just move your mouse over the help icon next to the field and read the help text.
Once you've created your form you'll be taken back to the "Manage Website Forms" page. Simply click the "Get HTML" link next to your new form and paste that code into your website to add the subscription form to your site.