Have a question?
Sales & Support
- Can I use HTML from MS Word?
- What is an Autoresponder?
- How to Setup an Autoresponder
- When I send a preview newsletter, the unsubscribe and custom fields don't show up. What's going on?
- Can I create my own email campaigns or do I need to use an email template?
- Why are my images not showing when I create a new template from a file on my computer?
- How do I create my emails to look like my site?
- Why does Mail Marketer resize my images when I upload them?
- How do I add an anchor to my emails?
- I just imported my HTML and do not see any images. Why?
- The WYSIWYG Editor sometimes breaks my tables/columns/divs. Why?
- How do I create a 'Send to Friends' link in my email campaigns?
- Can I add custom fields to my Email subject lines?
- Create a subscription form for your website
- Create your email campaign using templates
- How to insert a Unsubscribe link?
- Why attachment option is disabled?
- How do I add video to a mailer?
- My subscription form isn't working. What can I do to fix it?
- What are the different types of Website Forms and how do I use them.
- How do I change the look and feel of my website forms?
- I already have an email template. Can I use this in Mail Marketer?
- How to copy email campaign between two MM accounts
- How to use trigger
- The Do’s and Don’ts of Email HTML
- How to personalize emails with First Name, e.g. 'Dear Mr. NAME' or 'Dear Mrs. NAME'?
- Message only has text/html MIME parts
Can I use HTML from MS Word?
Microsoft Word uses a proprietory/ non-standard HTML code while saving any Word document to HTML. Thus, it is not supported by any email client such as Yahoo, Gmail and so on...
It's good to avoid saving documents to HTML from MS Word. It won't work.
So what do I do?
1. Use built-in email templates, just customize it to your needs.
2. Design your HTML template by yourself or employ someone.
3. If you have received any news letter from someone in the past, just copy the code and reuse it