Have a question?
Sales & Support
- Can I use HTML from MS Word?
- What is an Autoresponder?
- How to Setup an Autoresponder
- When I send a preview newsletter, the unsubscribe and custom fields don't show up. What's going on?
- Can I create my own email campaigns or do I need to use an email template?
- Why are my images not showing when I create a new template from a file on my computer?
- How do I create my emails to look like my site?
- Why does Mail Marketer resize my images when I upload them?
- How do I add an anchor to my emails?
- I just imported my HTML and do not see any images. Why?
- The WYSIWYG Editor sometimes breaks my tables/columns/divs. Why?
- How do I create a 'Send to Friends' link in my email campaigns?
- Can I add custom fields to my Email subject lines?
- Create a subscription form for your website
- Create your email campaign using templates
- How to insert a Unsubscribe link?
- Why attachment option is disabled?
- How do I add video to a mailer?
- My subscription form isn't working. What can I do to fix it?
- What are the different types of Website Forms and how do I use them.
- How do I change the look and feel of my website forms?
- I already have an email template. Can I use this in Mail Marketer?
- How to copy email campaign between two MM accounts
- How to use trigger
- The Do’s and Don’ts of Email HTML
- How to personalize emails with First Name, e.g. 'Dear Mr. NAME' or 'Dear Mrs. NAME'?
- Message only has text/html MIME parts
Message only has text/html MIME parts
So what does "Message only has text/html MIME parts" mean?
It means that you need to create a plain text version of your campaign along with HTML. While most contacts will be able to receive the HTML version of your message, there are still contacts out there who can only get a plain text version. Most people view their emails in HTML (which means they can see images, links in the email are clickable, and text is formatted), but email clients can be set up to display only plain-text versions of email.
When our system sends an email, it determines if the contact can receive the HTML version of the message or not. If not, the system will deliver the plain text version of the message. Plain text versions do not include any formatting at all, including bold and in some cases double-spacing.
To create HTML and Text version email - Select HTML/Text email format while creating email campaign.