Have a question?
Sales & Support
- Can we use our own email address for the FROM address?
- When I send a test email to myself the custom fields do not get replaced with the correct data.
- How many emails can I send per hour?
- What’s the difference between hard and soft bounces?
- If I schedule an email to go out next week, will it go out even if my computer is not on/connected to the internet?
- What is the difference between a normal sent email and the preview emails?
- I send an email campaign, but some contacts don't receive it
- Increase Your Email Open Rate By Improving Your Subject Lines
- Avoiding the Spam Filters and Other Email Marketing Tips
- Why is my open rate so low? Open tracking is not working!
- Warm Up Your IP Address
- I am not receiving my test campaign.
When I send a test email to myself the custom fields do not get replaced with the correct data.
When you send a preview email to yourself you will simply see the custom field place holders. This is because at this stage there is no contact list associated with the email at this point in time. The place holders simply show you where data will be located.
If you would like to see the data instead of the place holders you will need to add yourself to the contact list and send an email to yourself as a test.