Have a question?
Sales & Support
- Can we use our own email address for the FROM address?
- When I send a test email to myself the custom fields do not get replaced with the correct data.
- How many emails can I send per hour?
- What’s the difference between hard and soft bounces?
- If I schedule an email to go out next week, will it go out even if my computer is not on/connected to the internet?
- What is the difference between a normal sent email and the preview emails?
- I send an email campaign, but some contacts don't receive it
- Increase Your Email Open Rate By Improving Your Subject Lines
- Avoiding the Spam Filters and Other Email Marketing Tips
- Why is my open rate so low? Open tracking is not working!
- Warm Up Your IP Address
- I am not receiving my test campaign.
Warm Up Your IP Address
If you are sending emails from a new or “cold” IP address, abrupt spikes in email sending volumes can harm your IP’s reputation. To prevent this, you need to warm your IP address up gradually over time to establish your IP address as a legitimate email sender among Internet Service Providers (ISPs). Properly warming up your IP address is a crucial step in building your email sending reputation and improving delivery performance.